Rays Engineering DURA-NUT, racing quality lug nuts are extended extra long for quick and easy installation and removal. Made from Duraluminum, these lug nuts are extremely strong and light. In addition to the performance aspects, the Rays lug nuts also feature one 7-sided nut per wheel. These heptagonal nuts look stock from a distance, but can only be removed with the specially designed socket that comes with the set. It’s a great way to protect your wheels!
- L42 Duralumin Straight Type Lock & Nut Set
- Material: A7075 T6 Duralumin (Laser Etched)
- Contains 20pcs – 16 Hex Regular Lug Nuts and 4 Locking Lug Nuts
- Sizes : M12x1.25 / M12x1.5 / M14x1.5
- 42mm Length Open Style Ends
- Blue Almite, Black Almite, Red Almite, Gunmetallic Almite and Orange Almite
M12 x 1.5 application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi etc.
M12 x 1.25 application: Fits Subarus, Nissans, etc.
NOTE: AFTER MARKET WHEELS ARE ONLY TO BE USED WITH AFTERMARKET LUG NUTS. ENSURE YOUR LUG NUT SEAT PROPERLY FITS YOUR WHEEL. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS DAMAGING LUGS ON THE WRONG WHEEL FITMENTS/TAPER OR MISTAKEN THREAD PITCH.